Dukes Vineyard Magpie Hill Reserve Riesling 2020
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 99 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY & WINE OF YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE OF ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S GREATEST RIESLINGS
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES 98, 96, 99, 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY AUSTRALIAN WINE COMPANION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 97 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE
- WINNER JAMES HALLIDAY WINE OF YEAR 2019
Lime, citrus blossom and ripe fruit aromas. Lovely fine fruit and acid and flavours that linger for long after the wine has gone.
Hand picked fruit. The harvest was timed to the best balance of flavour, sugar and acid. A long dry and cool summer produced a 50% reduction in crop, resulting in a touch more fruit character. Whole bunch press to provide clear juice which was fermented slowly to “dead dry”. The gentle pressing ensures a more delicate nose, flavours and longevity. The extra fruit intensity combines beautifully with crisp acidity.
Great Southern, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink Now or cellar long term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 274.24ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;