Dukes Single Vineyard Great Southern Riesling 2021
NEW VINTAGE LIMITED RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE ALLOCATION ONLY DUKES SINGLE VINEYARD RIESLING
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- FINALIST FOR JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF YEAR
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY AUSTRALIAN WINE COMPANION
Brilliant water like colour with a faint tinge of green running around the edges. Jumping out of the glass are intense aromatics of lime, lemon and orange rind trailed by steely talc like notes and minerals. Searing acidity drives the mouth watering lemon and lime flavours which are delivered with great concentration. In the background sit orange rind, talc and stony mineral elements. Dry crunchy fresh finish with a long zesty aftertaste.
Duke's Vineyard in Porongurup has become synonymous with some of WA's most pristine and cellar-worthy Rieslings. Raised by acclaimed Great Southern winemaker Rob Deletti from fruit planted in 1999, this is a tightly-wound, flavourful Riesling that shows all the pure aromatics, crunchy acidity and crystal-clear citrus notes that you want in Riesling from this part of the world.
Great Southern, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 236.02ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;