Domaine Bouchard Pere & Fils La Vignee Bourgogne Chardonnay 2019
90 POINT RATED GOURMET WINE TRAVELLER BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY FROM PRODUCER ESTABLISHED 1731
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED GOURMET WINE TRAVELLER
- BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY FROM ONE OF REGION GREAT PRODUCERS
- ONE OF REGIONS OLDEST PRODUCERS ESTABLISHED IN 1731
- SOURCED FROM BOURGOGNE REGION IN BURGUNDY
90 Point Rated - Gourmet Wine Traveller Magazine
Renowned and respected as one of the finest producers in Burgundy, Bouchard Père et Fils has truly become an institution, known for the exceptional quality of their wines and the diversity of its many vineyards. Founded in 1731, Bouchard Père et Fils has built up an estate of 130ha and, collectively, is the largest owner of Grand Crus (12ha) and Premier Crus (74ha) across the Côte d’Or Bouchard Père et Fils represents almost one hundred ‘climats’ or uniquely diverse vineyards, including prestigious monopoles such as ‘Beaune Grèves Vigne de l’Enfant Jésus’ and ‘Chevalier-Montrachet La Cabotte’.
The regional appellations alone represent more than half of the production of the wines of Burgundy. The grapes picked from the whole growing area offer a great diversity of flavour and quality. The A.O.C. wines from Bouchard Père et Fils are made from rigorously selected grapes and deserve a special mention, like this Bourgogne La Vignée Chardonnay which is a harmonious blend of fruit and "terroir".
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 222.49ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;