Crosswords Clare Valley Riesling 2017
96 POINT RATED CLARE VALLEY RIESLING FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.13 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED "SUPER VALUE" CLARE RIESLING
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- PREMIUM RIESLING FROM ACCLAIMED CLARE VALLEY REGION
- SOURCED FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Pale straw colour. Fresh citrus with white nectarine and slight floral notes. Candied green apples with tangy acid and a balanced, structured palate for longevity.
96 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
"Super Value. Pristine and classically complex nose following through to flavours of lemon and lime whilst crisp acidity balances the flavours."
Fruit was sourced from two vineyards in the early hours of the morning when temperatures were at their coolest. Crushing and pressing of the fruit occurred immediately to separate juice and skins with minimal harm to the skins. Only free run juice was used in this wine then fermentation occurred with the use of a natural yeast to ensure the final wine, which was fined and filtered prior to bottling, was a snap shot of vineyard source and fruit flavours were paramount.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or Cellar Short Term|
- y_2019, m_9, d_21, h_5
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_110424, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 204.02ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT