Corte Al Passo Chardonnay Banco IGT Toscana 2017
97 POINT HANDPICKED ITALIAN CHARDONNAY FROM PRODUCER ESTABLISHED 1865
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 97 POINT RATED LUCA MARONI
- HAND PICKED ITALIAN CHARDONNAY
- WINERY ESTABLISHED 1865 ONE OF THE OLDEST WINERIES IN TUSCANY
- 5TH GENERATION WINEMAKING FAMILY
- FREE DELIVERY FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
The colour is intense straw yellow with greenish reflections. Its aroma is elegant, fruity-floral with notes of pear and acacia and mineral flowers. The taste is dry, fresh, intense and persistent, full-bodied and with a pleasantly creamy aftertaste.
97 Points Luca Maroni
The grapes are harvested well ripe in early October. White vinification with cryomaceration of the skin for 7 days. to extract the primary perfumes. It follows white vinification at a temperature of 14- 16 ° C. It remains on the noble lees for 4-5 months before bottling.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 5 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.47ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;