Corte Al Passo Chardonnay Bianco IGT Toscana 2017
97 POINT RATED TUSCAN CHARDONNAY FROM PRODUCER ESTABLISHED 1865
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 97 POINT RATED LUCA MARONI
- HAND PICKED CHARDONNAY FROM TUSCANY
- WINERY ESTABLISHED 1865 ONE OF THE OLDEST WINERIES IN TUSCANY
- ONE OF THE FINEST CHARDONNAYS WE HAVE SOLD
The colour is intense straw yellow with greenish reflections. Its aroma is elegant, fruity-floral with notes of pear and acacia and mineral flowers. The taste is dry, fresh, intense and persistent, full-bodied and with a pleasantly creamy aftertaste.
97 Points Luca Maroni
The grapes are harvested well ripe in early October. White vinification with cryomaceration of the skin for 7 days. to extract the primary perfumes. It follows white vinification at a temperature of 14- 16 ° C. It remains on the noble lees for 4-5 months before bottling.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 5 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2020, m_2, d_18, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_110653, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 257.7ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT