Conquest Clare Valley Riesling 2018
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER CLARE VALLEY RIESLING PRODUCER OF YEAR
- CLARE VALLEY RIESLING UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
Clear to medium straw with a bright golden hue. Varietal and regional characters of lemon, lime and citrus on the nose. Perfectly reflecting the nose the palate opens with lemon/lime and citrus notes. A wonderful touch of dried fruit flavours of apricot, peach and some honey blossom. This cellar release has good age which has mellowed the acidity nicely as its integrated creating a beautifully drinkable soft Riesling.
93 Point Rated - Wine Showcase Magazine
"Lifted lime aromas followed by elegant, citrusy palate with some flintiness."Gold Medal
Fruit was sourced from selected grower’s vineyard blocks in the Clare Valley. After the grapes were destemmed and transferred to the tank press where the free run juice was separated and the remaining fruit lightly pressed. The juice was then allowed to cold settle to a clear state then racked into stainless steel fermenters. The juice was the inoculated with selected yeasts to add the required complexity and aromaticity. The ferment period was 14 days while the wine was kept at between 11-13 degrees. After a short period of yeast contact the wine was racked for final blending before being bottled to capture the fruit then cellared for future release.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2021, m_10, d_26, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_114691, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 215.89ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT