Conquest Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2020
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ADELAIDE HILLS SAUVIGNON BLANC AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
- TROPHY WINNING FOUNDING AUSTRALIAN WINERY
- OUTSTANDING VALUE SAUVIGNON BLANC FOR UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
Bright green with straw notes. Aromatic citrus, gooseberry and herbal notes. Juicy flavours with sweet pea and tropical notes highlighted with lychee and white peach.
Fruit was sourced from single vineyard in the Adelaide Hills. After the grapes were destemmed and transferred to the tank press where the free run juice was separated and the remaining fruit lightly pressed. The juice was then allowed to cold settle to a clear state then racked into stainless steel fermenters. The juice was the inoculated with selected yeasts to add the required complexity and aromaticity. The ferment period was 14 days while the wine was kept at between 11-14 degrees. After a short period of yeast contact the wine was racked for final blending before being bottled to capture all the tropical fruit flavours.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Make to drink upon release or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 225.51ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;