Chain Of Ponds Pilot Block Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2020
ADELAIDE HILLS SAUV BLANC FROM CHAIN OF PONDS PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD & 94 POINT RATED
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- FRESH NEW VINTAGE RELEASE FROM ONE OF ADELAIDE HILLS BEST
- COOL CLIMATE ADELAIDE HILLS SAUVIGNON BLANC
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL & 94 POINT RATED
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER GREG CLACK
- CHAIN OF PONDS HAVE WINES RATED TO TO 98 POINTS HALLIDAY
Very pale green straw, green hue with brilliant clarity. Intensely aromatic gooseberry, lychee and paw paw with lifted hints of melon, all integrated with subtle passionfruit, pineapple and guava with nuances of citrus and cucumber. Lively and vibrant with intense fruit driven palate, citrus, gooseberry and tropical notes are supported by subtle grassiness. Balanced acidity with a soft voluptuous mouthfeel and fruit sweetness. Exceptional length and intensity.
Harvested in the early hours of the morning by Machine and destemmed without crushing to airbag press. The wine is then partially clarified before being racked for ferment in stainless steel. Left on lees for 3 months to give texture and roundness to the wine then bottled after four months to preserve freshness.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_113708, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 241.13ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT