Cantina Tollo Rocca Ventosa Terre Di Chieti IGP Pinot Grigio 2022
ITALIAN PINOT GRIGIO CALLED "BARGAINS" BY ROBERT PARKER & WINERY TWICE NAMED EUROPEAN PRODUCER OF YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE OF OUR BEST VALUE ITALIAN PINOT GRIGIO
- BEST WINE PRODUCER IN EUROPE MUNDUS VINI
- CANTINA TOLLO WINES REPRESENT BARGAINS ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE
- BEST WINE PRODUCER IN EUROPE GREAT INTERNATIONAL WINE AWARDS
Light straw yellow in colour. Fragrance is fresh and fruity, with clear notes of exotic fruits, elegant floral perfume towards the end. Taste is full bodied, well-structured with good persistence and balance.
Cantina Tollo wines are rooted in a territory with an ancient wine-producing tradition and in an ideal microclimate unique in the world characterised by mild sea breezes and cool currents coming in from the Maiella. Cantina Tollo was set up in 1960, twenty local people set up a collective with the objective of providing a Cantina for the grapes of the local farmers. They were mostly small farmers with a tiny patch of land to their credit. Today, Cantina Tollo continues to provide true expression of both fruit and appellation.
A well-balanced Pinot Grigio with good length. Full-bodied, fresh and fruity, it is ideal for many types of occasion – from an aperitif totraditional cooking and experimental cuisine –always giving its best. Cryomaceration of the pressed grapes at 5/8°C, soft pressing, fermentation at controlled temperature Refinement In stainless steel tanks for 3 months.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Grigio|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2023, m_9, d_27, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_117550, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 237.58ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT