Butler Crest Margaret River Sauvignon Blanc 2017
93 POINT RATED & 5 STARS SAM KIM WINE ORBIT & 90 POINT RATED NED GOODWIN HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED & 5 STARS SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- 90 POINT RATED NED GOODWIN HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- HAND CRAFTED BOUTIQUE MARGARET RIVER SAUVIGNON BLANC
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Sauvignon Blanc from Margaret River is typified by lifted tropical and stonefruit characters. The 2017 Butler Crest Sauvignon Blanc is no exception. Papaya, Nectarine and citrus aroma’s abound in this light and fresh white wine.
The palate for this wine is light, and refreshing, showing lovely tropical fruit flavours. A crisp and fresh finish delivers excellent drinking.
93 Point Rated & 5 Stars Sam Kim Wine Orbit
It’s varietally expressive and intensely aromatic on the nose showing green apple, grapefruit, nectarine and kaffir lime characters, leading to a lively palate that’s juicy and vibrant. It’s wonderfully structured by fine texture and bright acidity, finishing long and crisp dry. 5 Stars . Outstanding quality showing varietal purity and exemplifying regional type.
90 Point Rated - Ned Goodwin Halliday Wine Companion
A perfectly good sauvignon and strongly regional, too. Greengage, gooseberry, honeydew melon and snow pea are drawn across a bow of maritime acidity to a crunchy finish
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 225.43ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.