Brookland Valley Verse 1 Margaret River Chardonnay 2020
MARGARET RIVER CHARDONNAY NEW VINTAGE RELEASE FROM WINNER OF WINERY OF YEAR JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE MARGARET RIVER CHARDONNAY
- WINNER OF WINERY OF THE YEAR JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ONE OF MARGARET RIVERS BEST VALUE FOR MONEY CHARDONNAYS
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Lifted aromatics of nectarine and pink grapefruit with hints of vanillin and toasty oak. Background nuances of brioche and hints of honey provide complexity to the fruit driven nose. Bright fruit flavors of white peach and honeydew melon combine with a juicy acidity on a medium weight, softly textured palate. Creamy butterscotch and toasty oak add further depth to the wonderful persistence of flavor.
Machine harvesting at night ensures the fruit is picked in optimal conditions to retain freshness and flavor. Gentle processing of the individual fruit parcels preceded racking of turbid juices to a combination of stainless steel and oak barrels for ferment. The ferments were conducted with indigenous yeasts to build greater complexity and texture into the wine. Malolactic fermentation and extended lees contact for eight months prior to blending and preparation for bottle has provided a creamy texture and length to the wine.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 234.79ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;