Boisset Family Estates Ropiteau Freres Le Plants Nobles Burgundy Chardonnay 2017
BARGAIN PRICED BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY FROM WORLD CLASS PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1848
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1848
- AGED RELEASE FROM WINERIES PERSONAL CELLARS
Beautiful pale gold with green tinges, bright and clear. Complex aromas of citrus and exotic fruits as well as toasted nuts. A rich yet fresh wine with softness and lingering fruitiness. Very delicate mouth feel.
100% Chardonnay Vinification and maturing De-stemming, short maceration with skin contact, pressing, controlled fermentation at low temperatures, some in oak. Malolactic fermentation was partially stopped to preserve freshness. A blend of wines which have undergone different types of vinification allowed us to obtain greater finesse and aromatic complexity. One third of the cuvee benefited from maceration in different wood-fired oak barrels which adds aromatic complexity and gives a sugar feel in the mouth.
- y_2022, m_1, d_21, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114481, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.57ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT