Boisset Family Estates Ropiteau Freres Le Plants Nobles Burgundy Chardonnay 2017
BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY WHOLESALER COST PRICE CLEARANCE LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY OAKED BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER
- AGED RELEASE FROM WINERIES PERSONAL CELLARS
- WHOLESALER DELISTING CLEARANCE LIMITED STOCK
Beautiful pale gold with green tinges, bright and clear. Complex aromas of citrus and exotic fruits as well as toasted nuts. A rich yet fresh wine with softness and lingering fruitiness. Very delicate mouth feel.
This 100% Chardonnay is harvested in the south of France. It is grown in clay-limestone soils influenced by the Mediterranean climate. This range, of easy-drinking wines, pays tribute to the great noble French varietals and especially to the roots of Ropiteau Frères. Varietal 100% Chardonnay Vinification and maturing De-stemming, short maceration with skin contact, pressing, controlled fermentation at low temperatures, some in oak. Malolactic fermentation was partially stopped to preserve freshness. A blend of wines which have undergone different types of vinification allowed us to obtain greater finesse and aromatic complexity. One third of the cuvee benefited from maceration in different wood-fired oak barrels which adds aromatic complexity and gives a sugar feel in the mouth.
- y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114481, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.7ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT