Boisset Family Estates Ropiteau Freres Le Plants Nobles Burgundy Chardonnay 2017
BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY WHOLESALER COST PRICE CLEARANCE LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY OAKED BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER
- AGED RELEASE FROM WINERIES PERSONAL CELLARS
- WHOLESALER DELISTING CLEARANCE LIMITED STOCK
Beautiful pale gold with green tinges, bright and clear. Complex aromas of citrus and exotic fruits as well as toasted nuts. A rich yet fresh wine with softness and lingering fruitiness. Very delicate mouth feel.
This 100% Chardonnay is harvested in the south of France. It is grown in clay-limestone soils influenced by the Mediterranean climate. This range, of easy-drinking wines, pays tribute to the great noble French varietals and especially to the roots of Ropiteau Frères. Varietal 100% Chardonnay Vinification and maturing De-stemming, short maceration with skin contact, pressing, controlled fermentation at low temperatures, some in oak. Malolactic fermentation was partially stopped to preserve freshness. A blend of wines which have undergone different types of vinification allowed us to obtain greater finesse and aromatic complexity. One third of the cuvee benefited from maceration in different wood-fired oak barrels which adds aromatic complexity and gives a sugar feel in the mouth.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 217.96ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;