Berton Vineyards Foundstone Unoaked Chardonnay 2017
TROPHY & GOLD MEDAL WINNING UNOAKED CHARD BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.29 out of 5 stars.
- TROPHY WINNER AUSTRALIAN INLAND WINE SHOW
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA BEST VALUE 2018
- HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- SAVE $107 AND 59% A DOZEN
The Foundstone Unoaked Chardonnay is an appealing fruit driven wine that has aromas of candied lemon, lime and honeydew melon. The palate is a fusion of sweet citrus pear drop and ripe melon flavours that continue to a long and zesty finish.
James Halliday Wine Companion Review;
"Pear and citrus on the one hand, thistles and herbs on the other. It tastes like a cross between chardonnay and sauvignon blanc, and in that context it's both pretty well done, and pretty good value."
Trophy Winner - Best Dry White Wine
The Australian Wine Show 2017
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2018
China Wine & Spirit Awards Best Value 2018
Berton Vineyards was established in 1996 by Bob and Cherie Berton when they purchased a block of land in High Eden, a subregion of the Barossa Valley, South Australia. This idyllic property sits 450m above sea level on gently rolling hills - except for the Chardonnay block which is anything but gentle!! The first wines that we ever made were released under this label, so these wines are very special to us. Now, years later, we still take pride in selecting our fruit from the same vineyards and producing wines that are consistently full of flavour and made so they are ready to drink now.
South Eastern Australia
- y_2019, m_8, d_18, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_13
- loc_en_AU, sid_109671, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 264.81ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT