Bare Necessities Sauvignon Blanc 2020
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- NEW 2020 VINTAGE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC
- SOURCED FROM A SINGLE VINEYARD IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Pale straw with youthful green notes. Filled to the brim with aromas of pineapple and citrus with subtle hints of gooseberries and passionfruit. Appealing tropical fruit flavours with a dash of lemon and lime zing. Wonderful depth of flavour in its youth which lingers beautifully and combines with a nice refreshing touch of natural fruit acidity.
Harvested at the cool of night earlier in the season than usual due to the drier ripening season. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. We used specific yeast for Sauvignon Blanc and after a cool fermentation the wine was carefully filtered and bottled as soon as possible to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc & Blends|
- y_2020, m_10, d_29, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_113271, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 254.64ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT