Babich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2021
INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING BABICH MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY MARLBOROUGH WINE OF THE YEAR
- ESTATE GROWN & CERTIFIED ORGANIC SAUVIGNON BLANC
- ONE MARLBOROUGH'S MOST FAMOUS PRODUCERS
Room-filing aromas of black currant, mandarin and grapefruit rise from the glass to be joined by complexing tropical notes and sweet herbs. The entry is fresh and juicy with layers of lime, passionfruit , rock melon, blackcurrant and a touch of red bell-pepper on the finish. Sweet ripeness rides through the palate complimented perfectly by a zesty drive and real focus. Medium weight and good breadth.
Double Gold Medal
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2021
Grapes from our own estates and select growers were picked, crushed and pressed at perfect ripeness. The juice was fermented in stainless steel tanks at various temperatures to capture the fresh flavours unique to Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. A small percentage was fermented wild to build in some palate complexity. After extensive tastings by the winemakers the wine was assembled, lightly fined and bottled.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2022, m_5, d_15, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.27
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_115302, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 10.15ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT