Babich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019
MULTI AWARD WINNING MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC FROM LEGENDARY BABICH WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- MULTIPLE AWARD WINNING MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC
- FAMILY OWNED WINERY ESTABLISHED OVER 100 YEARS AGO
- MULTIPLE TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKERS
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RECEIVED MARLBOROUGH WINE OF THE YEAR - CHINA WINE & SPIRIT AWARDS
- BABICH CLASSIC SAUVIGNON BLANC HAS WON 3 TROPHIES, 7 DOUBLE GOLD, 8 GOLD, 26 SILVER MEDALS IN PAST DECADE
Aromas of lemon blossom, lime and blackcurrant with a touch of guava. Textured and sweet fruited, current, gooseberry, apple and ripe citrus with juicy green notes and a gentle spice. Very long with lingering passionfruit.
New Your Wine & Spirit Competition 2019
Global Sauvignon Blanc Masters 2019
This is a classic Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc which is consistently produced in a fuller, riper, softer style that develops well. This wine is clean, fresh and tropical, with fruit from several vineyards situated throughout Marlborough.
Grapes from our various Marlborough vineyards were picked, crushed and pressed at perfect ripeness. the juice was fermented in stainless steel tanks at various temperatures, and with a mix of wild and inoculated yeast, to capture the unique combined qualities of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and also build in some textural and flavour complexity. After extensive tastings by the winemakers this blend was assembled, lightly fined and bottled.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 236.22ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;