Babich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019
DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC FROM LEGENDARY BABICH WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA 2020
- MULTIPLE AWARD WINNING MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC
- FAMILY OWNED WINERY ESTABLISHED OVER 100 YEARS AGO
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MARLBOROUGH WINE OF THE YEAR CWSA
Aromas of lemon blossom, lime and blackcurrant with a touch of guava. Textured and sweet fruited, current, gooseberry, apple and ripe citrus with juicy green notes and a gentle spice. Very long with lingering passionfruit.
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2020
New York Wine & Spirit Competition 2019
Global Sauvignon Blanc Masters 2019
New Zealand International Wine Competition 2019
This is a classic Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc which is consistently produced in a fuller, riper, softer style that develops well. This wine is clean, fresh and tropical, with fruit from several vineyards situated throughout Marlborough.
Grapes from our various Marlborough vineyards were picked, crushed and pressed at perfect ripeness. the juice was fermented in stainless steel tanks at various temperatures, and with a mix of wild and inoculated yeast, to capture the unique combined qualities of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and also build in some textural and flavour complexity. After extensive tastings by the winemakers this blend was assembled, lightly fined and bottled.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_12, d_1, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_112896, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 10.48ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT