Alexandra Bridge 101 Margaret River Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2021
92 POINT RATED MARGARET RIVER SAUVIGNON BLANC SEMILLON BLEND
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED MARGARET RIVER SAUVIGNON BLANC SEMILLON
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED UP TO 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- PRODUCED BY FORMER WATERSHED WINES WINEMAKER SEVERINE LOGAN
This Sauvignon Blanc Semillon is a benchmark blend, with lifted aromatics underpinned by mouth filling citrus and passionfruit flavours.
92 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit for this wine was sourced from the Calneggia Family Vineyards Estate Vineyard in the northern part of the Margaret River wine region. Harvested in early morning, crushed grapes were juice-extracted to a bright condition and fermented in stainless steel. Cold fermentation and storage.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_12, d_4, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_114682, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 248.18ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT