1838 Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2021
LAST STOCKS OF 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- NEW VINTAGE RESERVE RELEASE SAUVIGNON BLANC
- NO FURTHER PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS APPLY
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
Vibrant straw to lime green in colour. Lifted aromas of gooseberry, pineapple, lemon and lime with freshly cut grass notes. The palate displays tropical notes with an allure of passion fruit, lime, melon and a touch of lemon with crisp natural fruit acidity.
91 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced from vineyards across South Australia. Harvested at the cool of night before being transported to the winery then we crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. We used specific yeast for Sauvignon Blanc and after a cool fermentation the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2022, m_5, d_16, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.27
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_115436, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 12.98ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT