101 Margaret River Chardonnay 2017
FAILED EXPORT SAVE $216 A DOZ ESTATE GROWN SINGLE VINEYARD CHARD
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars.
- FAILED EXPORT ORDER BELOW HALF PRICE MARGARET RIVER CHARDONNAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- SINGLE VINEYARD MARGARET RIVER CHARDONNAY
- PRODUCED BY WINEMAKING LEGEND BRIAN FLETCHER
Pale green with very attractive lifted cashew fruit that follows through to the palate. Fine and weighted with abundant varietal Chardonnay and a touch of oak.
The fruit for this wine was sourced from the Calneggia Family Vineyards Estate Vineyard in the northern part of the Margaret River wine region. Harvested in early morning, crushed grapes were juice-extracted to a bright condition and fermented in stainless steel. Cold fermentation and storage.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2019, m_3, d_16, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_109886, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 242.66ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT