Torrent Bay Nelson Sauvignon Blanc 2018
NEW KIWI SAUV BLANC SOURCED FROM NELSON REGION PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINTS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW RELEASE KIWI SAUV BLANC SOURCED FROM NELSON SUG REGION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES RATED 91 POINTS SAM KIM
- "TORRENT BAY ARE WELL MADE WINES THAT ARE SAFE AND SURE BUYS" RAYMOND CHAN
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 4.5 STARS WINE ORBIT
- FAMILY OWNED ESTATE VINEYARD
Soft and Bright with abundant fruit including lime and white melon with subtle savoury, smokey characters leading to a fine, long and elegant finish.
Torrent Bay in the All Tasman National Park is the name adopted by the Drummond family of Motueka for its quality varietal wines. The Drummonds’ anchored in the region in the late 1800s and still take the same pioneering pride in their family owned wine company that their forebears did mote than a century ago. Special care is taken to craft each wine variety into an offering truly representative of the classic varietals.
Nelson, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 236.4ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;