Pipers Tasmania Pinot Grigio 2019
LIMITED RELEASE NORTHERN TASMANIAN COOL CLIMATE PINOT GRIGIO FROM PIPERS BROOK ESTATE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PINOT GRIGIO FROM PIPERS BROOK VINEYARDS
- PREMIUM NORTHERN TASMANIAN PINOT GRIGIO
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- LIMITED RELEASE WILL SELL OUT FAST
Bush pear and mandarin peel with citrus blossom and wild honey. Textured, with a crisp mineral finish.
Produced from grapes grown at Pipers Brook and at Strathlynn on the west bank of the Tamar River, 70km away. Northeast sites are close to Bass Strait and are subject to strong maritime influences. The Tamar Valley’s hillside slopes offer vines some protection from prevailing westerly winds, promoting warm, settled conditions for much of the growing season. The West Tamar also has surprisingly low rainfall. Sites around Pipers Brook feature Ferrosol (volcanic) soils, while those in the Tamar Valley are Vertosol (black cracking clay) soils. Both soil types have excellent water holding capacity, offering a steady supply of moisture and nourishment to the vines throughout the growing season. Pioneering clonal selection gives consistency of up-front fruit and palate balance from old vine material.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Grigio|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 226.88ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;