Berton Vineyards Foundstone Brut Cuvee Nv
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.36 out of 5 stars.
- HIGHLY RATED BY WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- OUTSTANDING VALUE FOR MONEY BUBBLES
- OUTPOINTS WINES UP TO $36 A BOTTLE
- 4.5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.49 A BOTTLE
The Foundstone Brut Cuvee is light straw in colour and has a fine, persistent bead. Aromas of crisp apple, butterscotch and hints of lemon are evident. The palate is fresh and light with flavours of honey and lychees, and finishes with a creamy toastiness and a fine length of flavour.
"Well-made wine with zesty ripe fruit, nice yeastiness, grapey sweetness and balancing racy acidity."
In Winestate Magazine the Berton Vineyards Foundstone Brut Cuvee NV outpointed the following wines;
Bream Creek Tasmania Methode Traditionelle 2007 ($36)
Aurum Blanc de Blancs NV ($34)
Josef Chromy Sparkling NV ($30)
Killara Estate Yarra Valley Sparkling Cuvee 2009 ($28)
Kreglinger Tasmania Vintage Brut 2006 ($25)
Berton Vineyards was established in 1996 by Bob and Cherie Berton when they purchased a block of land in High Eden, a subregion of the Barossa Valley, South Australia. This idyllic property sits 450m above sea level on gently rolling hills - except for the Chardonnay block which is anything but gentle!!
The first wines that we ever made were released under this label, so these wines are very special to us. Now, years later, we still take pride in selecting our fruit from the same vineyards and producing wines that are consistently full of flavour and made so they are ready to drink now.
|Source/Region:||South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Cellaring:||Drink now & for the next 2 years|
- y_2019, m_6, d_25, h_6
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_52
- loc_en_AU, sid_5736, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 258.88ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT