Woodside Park Vineyards Adelaide Hills Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir Nv
MULTIPLE 90 POINT RATED SPARKLING CHARD PINOT NOIR FROM 5 STAR RATED WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.67 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINTS RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- 90 POINTS RATED PATRICK ECKEL WINE REVIEWER
- 5 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- COOL CLIMATE ADELAIDE HILLS SPARKLING CHARD PINOT NOIR BLEND
The palate is soft and creamy with a vibrant bead. The underlying mineral acidity carrying through hints of citrus and stonefruit, finishing with clean, crisp acidity.
90 Point Rated, James Halliday Wine Companion
"The pinot noir comes through strongly with its strawberry fruit in what is a young wine with good mousse, its balance and length portents for the future."
90 Points Patrick Eckel, Wine Reviewer
A faintly stained salmon hue in the glass with a nose of citrus, wild strawberry and subtle biscuit notes. The palate is dominated by racy and punchy red apple with a lemon zest acidity that gives a sherbet like character in the mouth when mixed with the fine persistent bubbles. There is texture and grip of understated grapefruit that melds with a return of red apple to finish. The wine lingers with slate like acidity. Very good value for money
This Sparkling represents the best in viticulture and winemaking, delivering premium wine of wonderful structure and style from their cool climate Adelaide Hills vineyard.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
- y_2019, m_5, d_25, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_110794, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 398.3ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT