Vin De Luxe Sparkling Brut Cuvee Nv
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.4 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD BRUT CUVEE SPARKLING
- AUSTRALIAN SPARKLING WITH A FRENCH INFLUENCE
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- 78% OFF LIMITED RELEASE ON PREMISE EXCLUSIVE
Pale straw with green tinges and a persistent fine bead. A subtle creamy beginning to the nose is followed by layers of fresh limes and preserved lemons, a touch of honey, aromas of shortbread biscuits and just a hint of red berry fruit lurking in the back. Finely structured, delicate, creamy textured wine that displays lifted crisp fresh fruit flavours of green apples with a bright acid frame giving it the delicate structure and nice sense of balance to the wine. It finishes refreshing, long and clean.
We selected traditional French sparkling varieties Chardonnay and colombard parcels from a single vineyard from vines with generous canopies that allow the fruit to ripen gently and naturally. The fruit was picked early in the season, pressed and then allowed to settle naturally before being filtered. All juice is fermented cold to retain freshness and delicacy before undergoing secondary fermentation in tank to add complexity. A small amount of the wine was carefully selected then blended together to create this amazingly fresh sparkling.
Variety: Chardonnay Colombard
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2021, m_8, d_2, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_114665, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 209.98ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT