Vin De Luxe Sparkling Brut Cuvee Nv
AUSTRALIA'S FIRST FRENCH INFLUENCED GLOW IN THE DARK LABEL SPARKLING WINE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.13 out of 5 stars.
- AUSTRALIA'S FIRST GLOW IN THE DARK WINE LABEL
- WHY PAY $500 A BOTTLE FOR SIMILAR FRENCH WINES
- PRODUCED BY 5 RED STAR RATED WINEMAKER
- SINGLE VINEYARD COOL CLIMATE PINOT NOIR CHARDONNAY
- AUSTRALIAN SPARKLING WITH A FRENCH INFLUENCE
- THE MOST INNOVATIVE WINE LABEL WE HAVE SEEN EVER
Pale straw with green tinges and a persistent fine bead. A subtle creamy beginning to the nose is followed by layers of fresh limes and preserved lemons, a touch of honey, aromas of shortbread biscuits and just a hint of red berry pinot fruit lurking somewhere in the back. Finely structured, delicate, creamy textured wine that displays lifted crisp fresh fruit flavours of green apples with a bright acid frame giving it the delicate structure and nice sense of balance to the wine. It finishes refreshing, long and clean.
We selected Pinot Noir and Chardonnay parcels from a single vineyard from vines with generous canopies that allow the fruit to ripen gently and naturally. The fruit was picked early in the season, pressed and then allowed to settle naturally before being filtered. All juice is fermented cold to retain freshness and delicacy before undergoing secondary fermentation in tank to add complexity. A small amount of the wine was carefully selected then blended together to create this amazingly fresh sparkling.
Variety: Pinot Noir Chardonnay
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_108087, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 244.62ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT