Bunkers Sparkling Margaret River Chenin Blanc Semillon Nv
“PROSECCO STYLE” SPARKLING FROM HIGHLY ACCLAIMED MARGARET RIVER REGION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW RELEASE TO THE BUNKERS RANGE “A PROSECCO STYLE” SPARKLING
- PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY MARGARET RIVER WINEMAKER BRIAN FLETCHER
- FROM HIGHLY RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- FROM WINEMAKER OF 94 POINT RATED PREMIUM MARGARET RIVER WINES
This Margaret River Chenin has been made only from pristine cold – pressed free run juice fractions. Its fresh in the glass with a fine creamy palate, tight bead and a fine mousse.
Grapes were cold pressed in the cool of night and the clear juice fermented with natural yeasts. A small dosage was added to balance the dry wine once secondary fermentation was completed. The 2011 vintage has been characterised by dry winter and spring conditions combined with warmer than average temperatures during the ripening season. An exceptionally long Indian summer has led to the earliest vintage on record. Whites were harvested at optimum ripeness and have very good flavour and finesse. The fruit was drawn from a single vineyard in the northern zone of Margaret River.
|Source/Region:||Margaret River, Western Australia|
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Cellaring:||Drinking well now|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 278.28ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;