Billecart Salmon Cuvee Elisabeth Rose 2008
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- LIMITED EDITION BILLECART SALMON CUVEE ELISABETH ROSE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 97 POINT RATED ROBERT PARKER
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 98 POINT RATED TYSON STELZER & NAMED IN HIS 100 CHAMPAGNES TO TRY BEFORE YOU DIE
- ONE OF THE WORLDS GREATEST CHAMPAGNE PRODUCERS
Its appearance is luminous, with soft, coppery shimmers and a sustained salmon pink hue. A measured strength which is delicate and charming at the same time, with the harmonious maturing of flavours (mandarin, blood orange, and Reinette apple tart). An ample and full character in the mouth unveiling a chalky edge and persistent finish of citron zest as well as red and white currants.There is a refreshing sensorial experience of citrus peel and red berry jelly. With the exquisite sensation of a rich and complex aromatic generosity (Plougastel and Mara des Bois strawberries, pêche de vigne). Pretty, refined and mature olfactory notes that bring out the inimitable fragrances of sweet spices and wild raspberry pulp.
55% Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims and the Grande Vallée de la Marne. 45% Chardonnay from the Côte des Blancs. Less than 10% of the Pinot Noir is vinified as a red wine. The grapes for the red wine are come from the “Valofroy” vineyard of old vines, located on the slopes of Mareuil-sur-Aÿ and which benefit from a south facing exposure
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling Red|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 2-3 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 254.23ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;