Zeppelin Big Bertha Barossa Valley Shiraz 2016
BIG BERTHA BAROSSA SHIRAZ PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 94 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- FROM THE OUTSTANDING 2016 BAROSSA VINTAGE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RECEIVED GOLD AT CWSA BEST VALUE
- PERFECT 5 RED STAR RATED HALLIDAY WINERY
- ZEPPLIN BRAND WAS CREATED BY KYM TEUSNER & COREY RYAN
Vibrant red purple in colour. Expansive nose of vibrant spicy dark plums, floral notes and subtle sweet biscuit oak. Medium to full bodied with dark plum fruit and a seductive, rich fruit core combines with supple tannins and background oak. Wine finishes full and fresh.
Zeppelin was created by Artisan of the Barossa winemakers Corey Ryan and Kym Teusner, with a view to crafting hearty wines exhibiting a ample style and considerable personality. Labelled in commemoration of the region’s founding German heritage, the brand was named in honour of Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin, an innovator, brave and progressive entrepreneur who thought big, really big and was not afraid to risk it all. The influence of the German migrants that settled the Barossa Valley is seen today in a rich and diverse culture enjoyed by a myriad of family wineries whose names proudly proclaim their heritage.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 5-8 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 3.6ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;