Zagora Estate McLaren Vale Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE & 91 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.75 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- 91 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- SINGLE VINEYARD MCLAREN VALE CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- HALF PRICE UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
The wine has lifted aromas of black currant and liquorice, which combine with flavours of blackberry, dark plum and a hint of spice, to produce a rich, full-flavoured wine with excellent length.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
91 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Beautifully ripe and inviting, the bouquet shows blackcurrant, thyme, vanilla and roasted nut characters. It’s equally appealing on the palate with lovely weight and succulent fruit intensity, finishing smooth and silky. At its best: now to 2026. AU$20.00. Jan 2021."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The McLaren Vale Region is regarded as one of Australia’s most consistent quality wine producing regions. Situated between gently sloping ranges and the pristine South Australia coast, the Mediterranean climate is ideal for premium grape growing. Premium Cabernet Sauvignon from a single McLaren Vale vineyard was vinified using a combination of fermentation styles and French oak, to highlight the varietal and regional characteristics. It tastes great now and will reward cellaring for 3 to 5 years.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 3 - 5 years|
- y_2023, m_9, d_24, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_114067, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 207.5ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT