Yering Station Village Yarra Valley Rose 2021
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED STUART KNOX THE REAL REVIEW
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- WINNER WINERY OF YEAR IWSC LONDON
Cured salmon. Bright strawberry, citrus grapefruit and blood orange.Wonderful balance between the orange mandarin and floral edges from the Nebbiolo, coupled with sweet red cherries from the Sangiovese. Bright, refreshing structure from the natural acidity flows into a long, dry and moreish finish.
Harvested late in the vintage, gently pressed on arrival at the winery. Fermented at low temperatures in stainless steel tanks, best capturing its unique aromatics.
Yarra Valley, Victoria
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.89ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;