Watershed Black Swan Margaret River Merlot Cabernet 2015
MARGARET RIVER BLACK SWAN MERLOT CABERNET FROM RAY JORDANS WINERY OF YEAR & BEST VALUE WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.67 out of 5 stars.
- WATERSHED RED BLEND’S HAVE BEEN RATED 95 POINTS HALLIDAY
- RAY JORDANS WINERY OF YEAR & BEST VALUE
- 5 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF MARGARET RIVERS MOST AWARDED WINEMAKERS
The 2015 Merlot Cabernet blend exhibits aromas of dark plums, herbs and chocolate with notes of liquorice.This medium body wine shows round, velvety texture and a soft round finish.
The Margaret River wine region, in the South West of Western Australia, has international recognition for its wine varieties and quality. Bounded by the cool southern reaches of the Indian Ocean, it is characterised by a Mediterranean climate which combines with well drained gravel loamy soils to produce premium wines of distinctive elegance and power, with complex fruit flavours and intense bouquets.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Grape Variety:||Merlot Cabernet|
- y_2020, m_9, d_25, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_112366, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 297.88ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT