Wai Wai Marlborough Pinot Noir 2020
LIMITED RELEASE MARLBOROUGH PINOT NOIR RATED 90 POINTS & 4.5 STARS BY SAM KIM'S WINE ORBIT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED MARLBOROUGH PINOT NOIR
- COOL CLIMATE ESTATE GROWN PINOT NOIR
- 4.5 STAR RATED WINE ORBIT
- LIMITED RELEASE MARLBOROUGH FROM ACCLAIMED WINEMAKER
Ruby red with bright red hues. Ripe plum, cherry and raspberry aromas with mushroom and spice. Succulent fruit with smooth mouthfeel with elegant spice and a dry finish.
90 Points & 4.5 Stars Sam Kims Wine Orbit
t’s attractively ripe and fragrant on the nose showing dark cherry, thyme, cured meat and warm mushroom aromas. The palate delivers juicy fruit flavours together with silky texture and fine tannins, finishing smooth and polished. Friendly and approachable.
The fruit for this wine is from the winemaker's Wairau valley estate vineyard with selected small parcels from the Awatere valley.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 218.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;