Two Italian Boys Shiraz 2019
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.52 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE TWO ITALIAN BOYS SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY & GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED BY JAMES HALLIDAY & HUON HOOKE
The palate is ripe, rounded and soft with velvety tannins and sweet mulberry juiciness. The persistent aftertaste is of black currant jam and toast. This is a rich full weighted wine with a well-rounded tannic structure that is smooth and generous in fruit flavour. The Shiraz is a rewarding drink now but will develop further complexity with 2-3 years bottle age. Whilst this wine will complement Italian cuisine, especially tomato based pasta dishes.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_8, d_3, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_20
- loc_en_AU, sid_112557, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 230.2ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT