Turkey Flat Barossa Valley Butchers Block Shiraz 2018
95 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER AT ROYAL ADELAIDE & MELBOURNE WINE SHOWS
$ 19 .99 /bottle
Single bottle $19.99
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINTS & GOLD ROYAL MELBOURNE WINE SHOW 2019
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW 2019
- AWARD WINNER & MOST SUCCESSFUL EXHIBITOR BAROSSA WINE SHOW 2019
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES 95 & 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- PRODUCER OF JIMMY WATSON TROPHY WINNER 2017
- CUSTODIANS OF ONE OF THE OLDEST VINEYARDS IN BAROSSA ESTABLISHED IN 1847
A medium-bodied palate with juicy dark berry fruits, blueberries, violets, graphite and flint, held together with fine, supple tannins. Smooth & delicious. Drink now!
Accolades & Awards
95 Point Rated Royal Melbourne Wine Show 2019
Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2019
Royal Melbourne Wine Show 2019
Barossa Wine show 2019
Source blocks were selected for spice and lift, representing a fresher and more layered version of ‘Barossa Valley shiraz’. 15% whole bunch used to increase spice and structure, with 100% old oak allowing fruit to take the fore. The 2018 growing season was long, hot and dry leading to a slightly early, low yielding vintage. The wines from the 2018 vintage are fruit rich, well coloured and of substance. The vintage will be remembered for producing wines that reflect the generosity for which has made the Barossa famous.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 3-5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 237.04ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Customers Also Enjoyed