Torbreck Vintners Barossa Valley Cuvee Juveniles GMS 2021 6pack
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED NICOLE BILSON WINE PILOT BAROSSA VALLEY GRENACHE MATARO SHIRAZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED ANGUS HUGHSON WINE PILOT
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 90 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOP 100 WINE ESTATES ROBERT PARKER
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
A perennial favourite, Grenache from old vines shows it ability to
exhibit lifted florals, red juicy fruit characters such as wild cherry,
raspberry and pomegranate. The palate has delicious texture and long
acidity balancing a freshness from savoury Mataro and bolder Shiraz
Cuvée Juveniles was created as a ‘Cote Du Rhone’ inspired bistro wine from the classic Barossa varieties of Grenache, Mataro (Mourvedre) and Shiraz from mostly old, unirrigated vineyards. These varieties are the cornerstone of the Barossa Valley and are intrinsic in the wines that are so easily appreciated around the world and often referred to as GSM blends by sommeliers and consumers alike.
The growing season was defined by a continuously warm to hot summer with no effective rainfall, wind and hail at flowering, and followed with three major frosts - resulting in an earlier and much smaller harvest than average. These tough conditions produced smaller clusters of intensely dark berries with thick fleshy skins contrasted against brown mature stalks. Whilst yields were down, once these vineyards were fermenting in our cellar the concentration of colour, tannin and aroma of the 2020 vintage was revealed.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Grenache Shiraz|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next decade|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 246.13ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.