The Unexpected Victorian Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
PRESERVATIVE FREE VEGAN FRIENDLY SOURCED FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PRESERVATIVE FREE VEGAN FRIENDLY VICTORIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM VINEYARDS ACROSS VICTORIA
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER ANDREW PEACE
- PRODUCED WITHOUT THE AID OF SUPHUR PERFECT FOR THOSE WITH SULPHUR SENSITVITIES
Superb bright purple hue from the rim through to its core. The nose commands bold blackcurrant fruit and is sweet and luscious on the palate, with a deep long finish.
"For several years now, Sulphur is accepted as being part and parcel of the winemaking process. Well, here at Andrew Peace Wines we have looked to change this trend in 2017, producing another stunning no detectable sulphur wine ‘The Unexpected Cabernet’. Through an uncompromising wine-making process, with extended ageing on lees, we have prevented oxidation naturally, as opposed to adding Sulphur. This process has plumped the body of the wine giving it further complexity and has produced a wine with superb bright purple hue from the rim through to its core.
Swan Hill, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 225.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;