The Maureen Victorian Rose 2020
93 POINT RATED MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING VICTORIAN ROSE BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.33 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL CWSA 2020
- GOLD MEDAL AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- THIRD CONSECUTIVE VINTAGE TO BE AWARDED 93 POINTS
Strawberry red hues. Mouth feel is rich with lovely natural fruit sweetness on the mid palate while maintaining a fresh, clean acid crispness with lingering flavours of sour cherry and grapefruit. On the nose strawberry sweetness and raspberry overtones, it has a floral scent reminiscent of summer days.
93 Point Rated- Australian Wine Showcase
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2020
Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria’s premium viticultural sub regions. The fruit was specifically selected for use in a rosé wine by pressing the red grapes as if to make a white wine, minimising the phenolics and retaining the bright clean fruit flavours to ensure a really pure style of wine.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_4, d_13, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_113403, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 284.7ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT