Tempus Two Silver Series Shiraz 2018
RIPE & RICH TEMPUS TWO SHIRAZ, PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE SILVER MEDALIST AT FRANKFURT INTERNATIONAL TROPHY
- TEMPUS TWO SHIRAZ HAS BEEN RATED 96 POINTS BY HALLIDAY & VALUED AT $75 A BOTTLE
- 4 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST ICONIC AND REVERED WINE FAMIILES - THE MCGUIGANS
- MULTI GOLD MEDAL WINNING PRODUCER
Aromas of rich and ripe raspberries balanced with subtle notes of white pepper. Red berries, with hints of white pepper and spice. Well integrated soft tannins providing great length and finish.
The fruit was crushed and de-stemmed to varying sizes and styles where the fruit was fermented on oak at cooler temperatures 5-7 days. This allows the fruit flavours to be nurtured and enables retention of varietal characteristics. The majority of wine is matured in stainless steel tanks with a portion of the wine transferred onto French and American Oak. The Silver series Shiraz delivers rich flavours of red berries combined with hints of pepper and spice. This mid-weight Shiraz is designed for immediate drinking.
South Eastern Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.54ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;