Tanunda Hill Reserve Barossa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
AWARD WINNING SINGLE VINEYARD BAROSSA CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- AWARD WINNER & 90 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCAS MAGAZINE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA BEST VALUE
- TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER - DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS 2016
- MELBOURNE WINE SHOW GOLD MEDAL WINNING PRODUCER
- SINGLE VINEYARD BAROSSA VALLEY CABERNET
A deep black cherry colour, it has vibrant varietal characters with blackcurrant and blackberry leaf on the nose. The palate is richly structured with great flavours and a soft fine grained tannin finish. Subtle oak and spice add smoothness to the finish.
90 Point - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Established in 1998 the Tanunda Hill vineyard sits in the heart of the world famous Barossa Valley Comprising of some 350 hectares. Tanunda Hill wines are a true expression of the richness and character of this celebrated region. Our wines are created to reflect the vineyard and are defined by our vineyard management our unique soils and climate. Named after the vineyard this Tanunda Hill Cabernet Sauvignon is a single vineyard wine.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 224.27ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;