South Australia Shiraz Cleanskin
SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SHIRAZ CLEANSKIN SOURCED FROM BOUTIQUE PRODUCER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- SOURCED FROM BOUTIQUE PRODUCER
- FROM PREMIUM SOUTH AUSTRALIAN VINEYARDS
- ADD A PERSONALISED LABEL FOR $3 A BOTTLE
Beautiful purple with ruby red rim. Vibrant and youthful but very approachable highlighted by black and red fruits, with aromas of fresh plum, blackberry and cherry with hints of raspberry and mulberry making their way through. Fresh fruit forward style making it ideal in its youth, freshly cut plum, cherry and raspberry give initial palate depth while silky tannins and a kiss of oak give length and drive.
The grapes for this wine were picked at night to make sure that they were as cool as possible. Crushed to rotary fermenters the grapes were then allowed to macerate for 2 days before inoculation and fermentation. Pressed off skins 7 days later and allowed to go through the second malolactic fermentation. The wine has then had minimal handling prior to filtration for bottling.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_8, d_8, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_111672, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 260.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT