Sieur d Arques Pure Velvet Marselan 2019
INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING RED FROM SIEUR D'ARQUES FRENCH WINE PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE LONDON
- EXCLUSIVE FRENCH IMPORT FROM SIEUR D'ARQUES
- NAMED BEST MARSELAN CHRISTY CANTERBURY MW
- TROPHY FRENCH WINE PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
- FRENCH MARSELAN FROM FROM IGP PAYS D’OC REGION
A beautiful red colour with ruby highlights. The complex nose reveals aromas of red fruits such as cherry or blackberry. The mouth is well balanced with supple and melted tannins. The finish is fruity, silky, slightly spicy with good length.
Christy Canterbury Sélection - MW
Award : Best Marselan - A Grape Worth Getting to Know!
"There are some excellent Marselan wines in the market these days, and I think it is set to be a highly popular grape. If you haven't tried one, this shows the all of the immediate appeal that I think will set the grape up for fame.Smelling of blackberries and black currants, this is a vibrant, firm and structured wine. Its juicy core nicely showcases its succulent fruits. Tangy acidity contrasts the full-ish body and meshes well with the moderately strappy tannins. The moderate finish tacks on a minerally tingle."
International Wine Challenge London
"Youthful, juicy and fruit-driven with bright berry character and abundant oak."
International Wine Challenge 2021
Hot prefermentation maceration followed by traditional vinification at controlled temperature to maintain the freshness of the aromas.
IGP Pays d’oc, France
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2023, m_2, d_7, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_115478, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 214.03ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT