Seville Estate Range Yarra Valley Shiraz 2017
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF YEAR WINNER
- 90 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- YARRA VALLEY SHIRAZ FROM THE ICONIC SEVILLE ESTATE WINERY
Complex aromas of darker fruits, plum and rhubarb. Cinnamon and nutmeg notes. Earthy and savoury, showing great structure from the natural skin tannin and acidity. The whole bunch character sets in the background adding savory depth while balancing the riper berry fruits. Bright brick red with a pale purple hue
94 Point Rated - James Halliday Wine Companion
"Fermented with 20% whole bunches. Superb colour; a spicy/peppery bouquet leads the way for the medium-bodied palate, elegance its second name. There is a faint question about flavour ripeness - a slightly green savoury nuance."
90 Point Rated - Huon Hook The Real Review
"Very bright, light to medium purple colour. The aroma is reductive and meaty at first, spices underlying, in a modern fresh style and no obvious sign of oak. The wine is light to medium-bodied and soft, finely-textured and a tad short. This benefits from airing."
Dr Peter McMahon planted his very first grapevines at Seville Estate in the year 1972, marking the restoration of Yarra Valley as a premium wine region of Australia. With the launch of its first vintage, Seville Estate strengthened its position as one of the finest wine producers of Yarra Valley. Even today, the team at Seville follows Dr Peter’s values, paying great attention to viticulture as well as winemaking processes.
Yarra Valley, Victoria
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar long term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;