Serafino Goose Island McLaren Vale Rose 2021
96 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL ROYAL ADELAIDE & 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL SYDNEY WINE SHOW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW 2021
- 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL ROYAL SYDNEY WINE SHOW 2021
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ESTATE GROWN MCLAREN VALE ROSE
The palate delivers a delicious balance of strawberries and cream. This wine is made to a soft dryer style with minerality. The Goose Island Rose is a fresh, crisp and vibrant wine for all occasions. Great lunch time wine with salads and bruschetta.
96 Point Rated - Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2021
95 Point Rated - Royal Sydney Wine Show 2021
Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2021
Royal Sydney Wine Show 2021
The Goose Island Rose fruit is harvested at the optimal time to ensure the best expression of varieties. The grapes are picked early hours of the morning. Once the grapes arrive at the winery, each variety is put in the press and gently squeezed until the desired colour has been reached. Varieties are then floated and fermented separately to allow each to build it's own expression of the individual varity. Fermentation is concluded at at a low temperature for 10 days. Final blend is put together and left on lees for 2-4 weeks to build complexity.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 238.34ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;