Running with Bulls Barossa Tempranillo 2021
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE RUNNING WITH BULLS BAROSSA TEMPRANILLO FROM AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST FAMILY OWNED WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE BAROSSA TEMPRANILLO
- PRODUCED BY YALUMBA WINES AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST FAMILY OWNED WINERY
- RUNNING WITH BULLS IS ONE OF THE LEADERS IN MEDITERRANEAN VARIETIES
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
The 2021 Running with Bulls Barossa Tempranillo is deep purple in colour. Aromas of dark chocolate, black cherry, and boysenberry, with hints of white pepper and clove. A palate full of plush dark fruit and chocolate with fine grain tannins. Enjoy with chorizzo and roast capsicum pizza or garlic and chilli mushrooms on vegan puff pastry.
A cool winter with lighter than average rainfall set the scene for the 2020 vintage. Mild, dry weather through the growing season produced grapes with great flavour concentration. Summer was full of sunshine and dry weather, apart from 31mm of rain at the end of January, which was great for the vines to finish ripening the grapes.
Fermentation with yeasts indigenous to the vineyard was followed by malolactic fermentation and maturation in new and mature Hungarian, French and American oak barrels. Our aim has been to showcase the stylish fruit flavours and lovely tannins of Tempranillo completed by very subtle oak.
Barossa, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Grenache Shiraz|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 234.89ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.