Running with Bulls Barossa Garnacha 2021
UNOAKED BAROSSA VALLEY GRENACHE PRODUCED BY YALUMBA WINES AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST FAMILY OWNED WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- UNOAKED "JOVEN" BAROSSA VALLEY GRENACHE
- PRODUCED BY YALUMBA WINES AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST FAMILY OWNED WINERY
- RUNNING WITH BULLS IS ONE OF THE LEADERS IN MEDITERRANEAN VARIETIES
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Bright crimson in colour, the bouquet opens with rhubarb, raspberry. A juicy and vibrant palate full of strawberry and plum with a finely textured tannin finish.
A cool winter with lighter than average rainfall set the scene for the 2021 vintage. Mild, dry weather through the growing season produced grapes with great flavour concentration. Summer was full of sunshine and dry weather, apart from 31mm of rain at the end of January, which was great for the vines to finish ripening the grapes. Low yields of Grenache coupled with warm weather has produced a wine of great concentration.
A fresh Garnacha made in a "Joven" style; unoaked and bottled early as a juicy, lively wine. The Grenache ripened early, allowing us to co-ferment with a small amount (7%) of Tempranillo. Some whole bunches were included in the ferment to add spice and texture to the wine.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Grenache Shiraz|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 227.13ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.