Ronco di Sassi Primitivo IGT Puglia Appassimento 2018
99 POINT RATED LUCA MARONI & GOLD MEDAL WINNING ITALIAN PRIMITIVO FROM BEST PRODUCER BERLINER WEIN TROPHY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 99 POINT RATED LUCA MARONI THE JAMES HALLIDAY OF ITALY
- PRODUCER OF YEAR 3 YEARS IN A ROW BERLINER WEIN TROPHY
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER BERLINER WEIN TROPHY
- OUR HIGHEST RATED ITALIAN RED OF ALL TIME
Dark, deep ruby. Youthful cherry, damson and chocolate nose. Precise, full, sweet palate with a fine tannic charge on the finish. This will improve with age.
99 Point Rated - Luca Maroni
Berliner Wein Trophy Summer 2020
Appassimento is a ancient Italian winemaking technique where the bunches of grapes are left whitering on the vine to concentrate primaries aromas in the berries. After, the grapes are selected and harvested only by hand and vinified following the principles of red wine winemaking process.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar long term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil Over Cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 227.15ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;