Rolf Binder Bulls Blood Barossa Valley Shiraz Mataro 2019
ONE OF THE BAROSSA VALLEY'S MOST ICONIC WINES ROLF BINDERS BULLS BLOOD SHIRAZ MATARO
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- ONE OF THE BAROSSA'S MOST ICONIC WINES BULLS BLOOD FROM ROLF BINDER
- SAVE OVER $240 A DOZEN OR $20 A BOTTLE ON ICON FLAGSHIP
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY WINNER MARANANGA WINE SHOW
- PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY ROLF BINDER WINES
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 97 POINT RATED NICK STOCK & 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
Intense aromas and flavours of spice, red berry fruits, with hints of chocolate & more earthy characters are prevalent in this wine. It’s full bodied, yet perfectly balanced. Certainly one to enjoy with a long, slow braise of lamb or beef. The 2019 Bull’s Blood is an exceptional release of this cult classic from an outstanding Barossa vintage. Drinking beautifully now (better with aeration), you can also be rewarded by cellaring this wine for up to 20 years.
Rolf Binder Winery has been producing Bull’s Blood for more than 50 years. Unlike the Hungarian ‘Bikaver’, our blend comprises of two great Barossa varieties, Shiraz and Mataro. To give more intensity and complexity to the wine, it’s made using only the Mataro pressings taken from the Chri-Ro estate’s bush vine Mataro, planted in the 1880s. This very special fruit is blended with estate grown, premium Shiraz – some of our Hanisch Shiraz barrels even make it into this wine.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 238.85ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;