Richmond Bridge Tasmanian Pinot Noir 2018
94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNING TASSIE PINOT NOIR BELOW HALF PRICE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.36 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SECOND CONSECUTIVE VINTAGE TO BE AWARDED 94 POINTS & WIN GOLD
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY TASSIE PINOT NOIR
Bright colour with purple hues. Strongly perfumed lighter style with spicy cherry and strawberry being the hero’s in terms of aromatics. The wine displays a juicy, sweet fruit flavour with some wonderful soft gentle tannins and fresh acid.
94 Point Rated
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Select parcels of fruit was picked then de-stemmed prior to fermented on skins with the use of select yeast stains. Following fermentation, the wine was bottled to capture its full fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2020, m_6, d_2, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_19
- loc_en_AU, sid_111782, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 248.44ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT