Richmond Bridge Tasmanian Pinot Noir 2018
OUR BEST VALUE TASSIE PINOT NOIR PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL & 94 POINT RATED
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- TROPHY WINNING TASMANIAN WINEMAKER
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 94 POINTS
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY TASSIE PINOT NOIR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE WAS A GOLD MEDAL WINNER
Bright colour with purple hues. Strongly perfumed lighter style with spicy cherry and strawberry being the hero’s in terms of aromatics. The wine displays a juicy, sweet fruit flavour with some wonderful soft gentle tannins and fresh acid.
Select parcels of fruit was picked then de-stemmed prior to fermented on skins with the use of select yeast stains. Following fermentation, the wine was bottled to capture its full fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2019, m_9, d_21, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_111782, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 217.39ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT