Red Soils Estate Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2021 Dozen
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER OUR BEST DEAL ON COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON THIS YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER SAVE OVER $200 A DOZEN
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEAL ON COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- SOURCED FROM THE ICONIC TERRA ROSSA SOILS OF COONAWARRA
- OUR BEST DEAL ON COONAWARRA CAB SAUV THIS YEAR
The nose is vintage Coonawarra Cabernet; there are splashes of fresh cherries, raspberry, chocolate, and a lovely hint of mint. The palate displays an intense fresh fruit sweetness that is balanced by a round velvety mouth feel and a full body. This 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon is vibrant and approachable, and easy drinking for all occasions. A superb match to any meat dish although I find it is perfectly partnered with marinated lamb.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Select parcels of fruit were sourced from the iconic terra rossa soils of Coonawarra for this wine. We picked the fruit at optimum ripeness in the cool of the night to retain the fruits natural acidity and of course the regional flavours and aromatics that Coonawarra is famous for. The wine was sent to the winery where it spent extended time on skins. Plunging, cool preferment maceration and the use of select yeast, coupled with long post ferment maceration on skins followed the traditional techniques more often used in French winemaking. The wine was aged in older French oak then select barrels were chosen for the final blend prior to bottling.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 248.16ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;