Petaluma White Label Dry Rose 2019
92 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY PETALUMA DRY ROSE FROM 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WOINE COMPANION
- DRY STYLE ROSE ADELAIDE HILLS ROSE
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- WHOLESALER CLEARANCE LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- TROPHY WINNING PETALUMA WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1976
Salmon in colour with a blush of violet hue, the wine has strawberry, cranberry fruit with hints of vesty grapefruit. The palate is fresh with juicy raspberry and blueberry and great natural acid. The Mataro provides the aromatic lift of violets and red berry fruits, a touch of tannin from the Nebbiolo and crunchy acidity from the Barbera. This all frames the opulent ripe sweet fruits of Malbec.
A wine to be enjoyed this spring and summer chilled to teeth-chattering, and allowed to warm ever so slightly in glass and enjoyed with freshly caught Crayfish pulled straight out of the cold Southern Ocean waters just over one hundred kilometers west of Coonawarra.
92 Point Rated - James Halliday Wine Companion
"An attractive pastel pink; intriguing Campari and bitter herbs on nose and palate. It's savoury, spicy, racy and eminently gluggable."
The White Label range is crafted in the same Petaluma philosophy as the highly regarded Yellow Label. The grapes are grown in the key regions of Adelaide Hills and Coonawarra. These wines are perfect to enjoy upon their release and compliment occasions with friends, family and food.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 307.56ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;