Pepperjack Barossa Valley Shiraz 2020
AUSTRALIA'S BIGGEST SELLING BAROSSA SHIRAZ PRODUCED BY SALTRAM ESTATE ESTABLISHED 1859
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST SELLING BAROSSA SHIRAZ
- TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN RED
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PRODUCED BY SALTRAM ESTATE ESTABLISHED 1859
Rich dark red and blue fruits, ripe blackberries, dark chocolate and rich mocha notes are enveloped by hints of spice and integrated oak. The palate is rich and plush with concentrated layers of blackberry, blue fruits and oak, balanced with soft layers of tannins to give length and finesse.
Pepperjack was first released in 1998 with a 1996 Barossa Shiraz. After spending five years exclusively in bars, clubs and restaurants Pepperjack has gone from strength to strength, with the Barossa Shiraz a real Aussie favourite. Since its release Pepperjack Shiraz has consistently received the honour of being Australia’s Number 1 red wine by value.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 240.64ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;